Monday, October 14, 2013

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel

Another small size cleanser (50ml) to trial. As the name suggests, it's a gel cleanser, but it first turns to oil on dry skin and then when water is added, it lathers into a foam. Again, review will be posted with other cleansers.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

I only got the 30ml size of eBay, but I have a feeling it will last me quite a while. It's a super moisturising mask for dry/dehydrated skin with a fruity scent (some say peach, but I have a basket of them next to me and such claims only make me wonder if they ever really smelled a peach before). My skin is feeling really comfortable at the moment, so I think I will be able to test it's full potential in winter, but so far I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment